Karts must be a recognized manufactured race kart or approved by the track management.
* Tire Rule: OPEN TIRE RULE for the 2013 Season.
* Karts must be numbered, front, Back, Left, and Right Side. Number must be at least 6” in length and contrast with background color.
* All Engines must be racing engines or approved by Track Management.
* All Drivers Must wear approved full face helmets, a neck brace/collar, long sleeves, long pants, gloves and shoes. Racing Suits/Jackets, and chest/rib protectors are recommended. (Champ Karts must have arm restraints)
* All 5 HP Classes must be Briggs & Stratton engines with WKA approved muffler.
* All Weights must be bolted, double nutted or single nut and pinned on to kartexcept shot in frame. Weight must be painted white, and have kart
* Kart Bodies should not have any sharp edges. Preferably rounded,
* Any Enclosed Trailer must have a charged, workable ABC Fire Extinguisher aboard.